- A free quilt pattern I designed for the Hamil Textiles booth at fall 2016 International Quilt Market
- Playful Fabric Printing, a new book published by Pokey Bolton of Crafting A Life (I did editing and some copy writing)
- From This Day Forward, my newest quilt pattern for McCall's Quilting magazine
- Simple Patchwork, the newest book from quilt designer Sandra Clemons (technical editing)
- A new Facebook page for the Add-A-Quarter company (quilters love their paper-piecing tools!)
- An upcoming Martingale book, part of their "I Love ____" series (quilt pattern writing)
- Quilt pattern writing and technical editing for a new book by Gerri Robinson of Planted Seed Designs
- Quilt pattern writing for Alex Anderson/Quilters Select
I also covered a maternity leave for the online editor for Fons & Porter and McCall's Quilting brands from the beginning of November to the middle of February. So...I've been keeping busy, and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to work with all these amazingly talented people. And there are more collaborations in the pipeline - very exciting!
On the home front, I've been working on the 2 twin size Log Cabin quilts for my guest room, and hand quilting a wall hanging for a friend. I've also been doing something a little different when I need to make a test block or two for any project I'm patterning or editing. This year, whenever that need arises, I'm using fabrics from a single Moda fat quarter pack (Madame Rouge by French General). I figure at the end of 2017, I'll have enough blocks for a unique sampler quilt, and only have to work out how to assemble them into something pleasing. Can't wait to see how that all comes together...
Watch for more blog posts in the near future. I'm going to be quilting up a storm!