Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mini Quilt Love

Whole lotta quilting fun going on here today! I edited all but one of the patterns for the next issue of McCall's America Loves Scrap Quilts, and I plan to do the last one tomorrow. Plus, I appliquéd all the leaf shapes on the mini quilt, and started on the tiny ovals. I made a circle template for placing them correctly:
So far I've glued down 3 circles of 8 ovals each, like this:
I've stitched down 2 of those circles. I'm very encouraged! I didn't realize until I was doing it that I really doubted whether I'd be able to get decent results with the tiny shapes. They're not perfect by any means, but when the piece is up on a wall, they look pretty good! More photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome design...
    To get more design in weaveron textile...
    So click on this link: https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete