Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve

I've spent a lot of time over the holidays working on making my new sewing space at the top of the stairs more functional. For your New Year's Eve entertainment, here are some pics of the work in progress! Oh, and New Year's resolution #1 is to finish this off ASAP! Happy New Year's Eve, everybody.

Those shelf things on the top of the regular shelves just needed a place to go. I think I'll stack fabric in the cubbies.

About halfway through cutting header cards off fabric samples. So many pretties!

The last of the fabric that needs to be sorted by color and/or style.

Kaffe Fassett fabric gets its own bin. No slumming with the mixed-manufacturer stuff!

Another bin, this one full of precut fabric packs. Yum, yum, yum...

I had a shocking amount of 30s-40s repros, so they got their own bin, too.

Green, blue, and purple sorting in progress. Lots more to do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment