Saturday, October 5, 2013

Introducing Zuzu's Studio

I've been trying very hard to keep my blog contents focused on quilting, which is actually not too hard since a lot of my life is focused on quilting. But some days, the dog is way cuter than anything else I could photograph. So today I'm starting a new page here called Zuzu's Studio, where you can catch up on puppy pics!

How many blocks did you need again? You know if I was a kid, this would be child labor...



I'm not sure I'm ready for rotary cutting. Could I gnaw you a strip?

3 comments:

  1. cute pup...is she a havanese?? looks like my Bella...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cute, Kathy!! Adorable!!! ;~)))

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous little poser, you'd think she knew just how lovely she looks. I could easily enjoy having help like that. Elaine

    ReplyDelete