Monday, October 28, 2013

Puppy Quilt Love



The December 2013/January 2014 issue of McCall's Quick Quilts is now available on newsstands and online at Quilt and Sew Shop, and it has a pattern inside that's dear to my heart. Here it is... Zuzu's Car Quilt!



This project was great fun to make, and it's really quick and easy. Wouldn't your favorite dog like a version of this design as a holiday or birthday or anyday gift? There's also a completely free pattern for the coordinating tote bag on the Quick Quilts website:

Toys not included!


I'll tell you a little secret. Although the quilting pattern of interlocking dog biscuit shapes is included in the pattern, and I did use it on the tote front and back, on the sides of the tote I quilted Zuzu's name over and over. I'm afraid I have a serious case of puppy love  :)  Hope you enjoy these designs as much as I enjoyed creating them!

1 comment:

  1. Not at all surprised, Zuzu is one seriously cute little dog, and boy can she pose for the camera. Love to see her. Oh, and the quilt's OK too!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete